I can't believe what a difference a week makes. Last week we had 17 kids in Nursery and this week we had 4. I really miss all of the kids that we had last year...but I felt that way the year before when all of those kids moved on. It was so quiet in nursery today. I totally lost track of time... I couldn't believe how fast it went. We will have 21 kids by the end of this year...more if we have move ins....which we already did today.
I hope all of the kids that we had in nursery last year will know how much we love them and how much we love the savior. I don't know why people turn down a calling in nursery! Those kids have the purest love for our Savior and for us. It is overwhelming to be in there sometimes because of that. It is the best calling. We have been in for 2 years now and love it!
To all of you that read my blog and had kids in our class...I want you to know that we love them and will miss them very much. We are so grateful that we still see them in the hall and get to make faces with them during Sacrament meeting... :) Thank you for sharing them with us.
Arkansas
7 months ago
5 comments:
(o: Kids are the best!
I was once nursery leader and will probably enjoy it more when one of my own children is not in there with me. It is agreat calling otherwise.
You have done a great job in your calling! Thank you for all you do, because I don't think I have the patience, at least not at this point in my life. Spencer adores you guys!
Oh the Porter's I already miss you. Thank you so much for preping Na Na for the next nursery. Because of you guys he had a much better experience yesterday. We love you and are so grateful for your willingness to serve at 110% Nathan will miss you. Thank you agian.
I bet you are the best nursery leader! You can tell that you truely love your kids! Unfortunetly Haylee hasn't been to nursery since Dylan was in the hospital. We are trying to keep her healthy so he stays healthy. We might start letting her go in another month since Dylan will be a little older and stronger though!
Post a Comment