Brittany just got her Patriarchal Blessing the other day. She came over for dinner tonight so she could share it with us.
Casey, Calli, Britt, Tim and I all read ours out loud to each other. It was really cool. I love how amazing it is to hear these blessings and the promises in them. It is also amazing to me how Casey and Calli's go together and compliment each others. Tim's and mine are the same way.
I love reading my Patriarchal blessing when I am struggling. It really helps me feel better. It was such a wonderful night. What a cool experience.
Then I let Britt drive on the way home to her Mom's since Britt just got her license. She did really well! I can't believe our baby is driving! Wow! Our kids are growing up so fast!
Arkansas
7 months ago
1 comment:
Do you mean she attempts to drive... (o: just kidding! (o: It was a fun night!
Post a Comment