
I got a call today from Dylan's Mom Jenny. She asked if I would hold Dylan at the Temple for them when he is getting sealed to them. I can't begin to describe what that means to me. Thank you so much for including us Jenny. You are an amazing family! We love you all!
2 comments:
WOW that is great Vicky, I can't wait to here all about it.
I am glad that you are willing! When Brett and I were talking about it, it just made sense. I know you were a great support to Jen and Skyler and we are grateful for all those who are in their lives and helped them get through a difficult time. We feel like we are in debt to everyone for what we have received. We love Dylan with all our hearts and are glad you will be there in the temple with us to witness him being sealed to us for time and all eternity.
Post a Comment