Sunday, January 25, 2009

Calli is 21 today!

Happy Birthday Calli! I can't believe you are 21 already! We have had so much fun together since I gained you as one of my "bonus" kids. :) I am so grateful that you are in my life. It is really fun to have you living here. Who else would play games with me... :) I am so excited for you to become a Mommy.

We had to get a baby bump picture...now that she finally has one... Casey decided to give Natalie a kiss...how sweet...

Casey didn't feel very good and I know how much he hates his picture taken...what a good sport.

Happy Birthday Calli! I Love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. I love playing games with you! hehe! I am happy to be a bonus kid! I love you!

Wendy Evans said...

Happy Birthday. What a cute little baby bump. I just love pregnant women they are so beautiful and seem to always be glowing...