We had so much fun on Christmas that I didn't have time to blog about it and the days before Christmas I was stressing about making all of the memory boxes for the kids. I was up until 2 am on Christmas Eve making sure they were finished in time.
So Christmas morning I got up to put the turkey in and realized that we didn't have a roaster pan to cook it in... Nothing is open on Christmas morning! Tim, Sky and I drove to Albertson's in A.F. So we ate an hour later than planned but we ate so much snacky food waiting that now we have tons of left over dinner for today.... :)
It was so fun to have all of our kids over yesterday! Berlyn is 10 months now and it was so fun to watch her. I can't wait until next year when we will have 2 Granddaughters to play with! We ate, played games, ate, played with Berlyn, ate, watched movies, ate... Brittany wasn't feeling very well so Jake took her home and came back with his friend Joey to sleep over.
Sky, Jake and Joey all got up and went snowboarding. Tim is making his famous french toast that he hasn't made for a few years now. It is really fun to have today off and just hang out! I don't have to work again until Monday! :)
I love my family! I am so grateful for this time of year to remember the reason for the season. What a blessing to have Christ in our lives. Here is a slide show of some of the pictures from yesterday. Merry Christmas everyone.
Arkansas
8 months ago




4 comments:
It looks like you all had such a good time. What did the kids think of the box?
It sounds like a great day. What kind of memory box did you do? I wish I had known about the roaster pan, I have a nice one you could have borrowed...next time! I hope you have a great New Year's celebration!
Sounds like you had such a wonderful day... It is just fun to have family to spend it with.
Those boxes were a lot more work than I expected! I was working on them until the last moment too! But they turned out so cute!
Post a Comment