Friday, December 5, 2008

Dad's 75th B-Day!!!

Tim's Dad turned 75 on Wednesday! He is amazing. He still substitute teaches too. He drove to our house last night (after substituting all day) and we went to Olive Garden for dinner. Then we went to the Stake Center for the play My Turn on Earth. I hadn't seen it since I was a kid and Tim, Calli and Dad had never seen it. It was really fun. I forgot to take my camera so we went back to our house to take pictures after.
Dad always wears his theme socks and ties for each Holiday! I love it. Did I say that he is amazing already... :)
He is always happy and whenever you ask him how he is he says, "I am absolutely fantastic for as fantastic as I am."
Calli with her Grandpa.

Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!

4 comments:

Drizzle said...

Have you ever seen the children's book, "The Song and Dance Man"? Tim's dad is the spitting image of the grandpa in the story! That's cool! I'll have to show you some time.

Wendy Evans said...

Cute dad. I love being around fun people and he looks like he is very fun with his festive socks and ties. This reminds me of my uncle that is always the life of the party.

Jessica said...

you have a cute dad. He looks like he has a lot of spunk! Was the play good? I wish I could have gone. It sounds like you had a fun evening!

Thanks for all you do for the nursery kids. I am sure it must be getting old, because you have been at it so long, but Spencer just adores you and Tim. Thanks for all of your hard and loving work.

Anonymous said...

That was fun! I am glad i don't look fat yet! (o: