Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Friday...no shopping...but lots of fun!

I love hanging out with my family! It was so fun to have a few days off to just hang out with my family.

On Friday we got to see Twilight! I liked it! Tim said it was better than the book...he was a little bored with the book. Yes, I "encouraged" the boys to go with us. They were not too excited...but endured it for us girls because they love us. :) Calli and Casey hadn't read the books and Calli thought it was corny. It was BritsJen and Sky said it was ok...but Jen thought the book was 10 times better. The book is ALWAYS better than the movie. But I still liked the movie.

No pictures of this...there is no way the boys would let me do that... :)
After the movie Tim, Calli, Brittany and I went to Matt and Amber's to babysit Berlyn. Woo Hoo! I love being a Grandma! She gets more adorable every day!

Hanging out with Aunt Calli.
Reading a book with Aunt Brittany.
(I can't believe how long she can sit still for a book. She loves books.)


Blowing "Rasberries" with Grandpa.

I tried to get this on video...you can hear it but it is really hard to see. It was too dark for my camera. I will have to try it again next time.

Reading with Grandma.

Did I mention that her favorite toys are her books? We had soooo much fun! Thanks Matt and Amber for having a date! :)

2 comments:

Patti Smith said...

I'm impressed you got your husband to go to Twilight with you. I've seen it twice now. While the book is better than the movie, the movie is much better the second time around.

Wendy Evans said...

What a great day... Twilight and grandkids what more can you ask for. You guys are amazing!