Happy Thanksgiving! So we went to my sister Debbie's for Thanksgiving and I took my camera and new batteries...! We were able to catch lots of fun pictures and videos.
Here is a picture of Berlyn and Andy (they are 2nd cousins)...
This was the 2nd time...I wasn't ready with my camera for the first one and they did it again within 30 seconds. It was hilarious.
Here is a video of Berlyn throwing a fit! It is hilarious...really...that is as bad as it gets... She is such a funny girl.
I am so grateful for my family. Here are some more pictures.
We had so much fun today!
We missed Calli, Casey, Jake & Brit at dinner...but we are having a sleepover with Calli, Casey & Brit tonight... :) We are going to Twilight tomorrow too. :)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting some Thanksgiving pictures on here. I am always so sad when I miss fun events like this! I love that kissing cousin picture! Amelia has one like that with her cousin.Thanks again sis! love ya!
Post a Comment