Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cutest Bumble Bee EVER...

I just love being a Grandma and showing off how cute Berlyn is. We didn't get to go and see her on Halloween so Amber sent us some pictures of her.













We got to hang out with Calli and Casey and open the door for all the cute little trick or treaters. Tim and I loved seeing all of our little nursery kids come over. They were all so cute. It was really fun to hang out with Calli and Casey watching scary movies and eating candy until we were sick! Next year we will get to show off Calli's baby too! :) Happy Halloween everyone...a day late. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(o: Casey decided that next year he wants a pair of jeans that show off his butt!! (o: hehe. It was fun hanging out with you guys too!! Next year maybe not so much candy though.... NOT!!!

Patti Smith said...

What a cute grand baby you have! I'm glad we got to come over to your house last night - Holden had a ball Trick-or-Treating, but after a few houses he just started saying "CANDY" at the doors until he got some.

Drizzle said...

She is so cute!

Wendy Evans said...

Your grand baby is sooo precious. I love her bumble bee costume. You just want to eat her up!