Thursday, November 6, 2008

HAPPY 70TH B-DAY MOM...

I love my Mom and apparently so do a lot of other people. We had a surprise party for my Mom last night. My sister Michelle "the real party planner" coordinated it for us. 10 out of 13 of us kids showed up from as far away as Florida and Arizona. We missed our siblings from Nevada, Wyoming and Colorado. There were also friends, cousins, sister-in-laws, grandkids, great grandkids, etc... It was really fun! Love you Mom!!!



I will post more pictures later...I need to go to bed but wanted to make sure to wish you a happy birthday on your big day! Love you Mom!!!

2 comments:

Wendy Evans said...

Your mom is so cute. Happy Birthday mom. What a great event to see your family. 70 wow! she looks great, now I know where you get your great genes from.

Mike & Traci said...

thanks for your input on the cleanse :) I really think I'm going to call you to get the details on that MD diet!! Also your grand daughter look soo cute in that Bee outfit!!