I love the one with the old truck in it.
I like the wagon one. They are so cute and unique! Who took them for you and where were they taken?
Angela took the pictures (her blog link is on my blog). We went to Wheeler Farms to take them.
(o: Yay I like them all cause I don't look puffy!
I'm liking #1! Everyone looks great! What a cute family you have :)
I love all of them, how do you choose. The one with the old truck is cool and unique.What a cute family!
So cute... It helps to have a great family that makes it cute. I think my favorite is the one with the truck. I am going to have to check this place out!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the one with the old truck in it.
I like the wagon one. They are so cute and unique! Who took them for you and where were they taken?
Angela took the pictures (her blog link is on my blog). We went to Wheeler Farms to take them.
(o: Yay I like them all cause I don't look puffy!
I'm liking #1! Everyone looks great! What a cute family you have :)
I love all of them, how do you choose. The one with the old truck is cool and unique.What a cute family!
So cute... It helps to have a great family that makes it cute. I think my favorite is the one with the truck. I am going to have to check this place out!
Post a Comment