Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crazy!

Has it really been 2 weeks since I posted?! So much has happened... I will have a new boss at work on Monday. I feel like it is my first day at a "new" job.

We are trying to get our house ready to sell. I am not sure if we are supposed to move or not but we are really feeling the need to get out of debt...so...if we are supposed to sell it will sell...if not we will stay here. Tim and I have been receiving a lot of inspiration lately. We feel that the Lord is leading us and we are trying to listen and follow! It has been an amazing week!

We love our calling in the younger nursery. The kids are so cute! We love them so much and we learn something new each week... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(o; I love you! You are awesome!!

Mike & Traci said...

Yes it sounds like a crazy time!! You will have to let me know how the new guy is. I am positive it will be no John but hopefully he will be good to all of you!! And good luck on selling your home. Times are crazy but I am the preacher of "things always happen for a reason" so hopefully you will know all your reasoning soon :) I love you & miss you every day!!!

Jessica said...

Vicky, you guys can't leave. We love you guys, especially Spencer. He just adores Tim! That is so sad, but I know that the Lord will direct you to do what is right for you.

Good luck with the new boss.