Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not Selling House...but selling party supplies from business...

So we decided not to sell the house...it is just not working out...I guess everyone that keeps saying we shouldn't sell are praying hard that we won't...haha...

I am selling all of my princess party stuff though at a booth this saturday. It is at the Gallivan Center. It is a "free" trick or treating opportunity for the kids and the mom's can shop. Here is the link if you want to check out the info on the activities etc...

http://www.slcityevents.com/monsterblockparty.html

I have a blog you can check out to get an idea of what I am selling if you want to:

partyplannerdivagirl.blogspot.com

3 comments:

humming fun said...

I'm so happy that you are staying. Can you see the big smile on my face? I'm in the loft just look over yes that is me smiling because your not moving.

Wendy Evans said...

Hey guys, I found your blog from Jessica Gordon's. I am Nana's mom(from nursery!). I love you guys. Your family is so cute... I hope it is ok that I checked out your blog. I am happy you are not moving. check us out, if you want, at jeffandwendyevans.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I am so glad you aren't moving! I didn't get your e-mail for the food blog, try one more time please! Thanks and I can't wait to see if anyone else has some yummy recipes to share. jessicagordon@digis.net