So...on Monday I felt like I was starting a "new" job...because I have a new boss. I was a little nervous about it...but it seems like everything is going to be ok. He is really easy to work for and we get along great. I am even finishing some of his sentences after only 2 days of working with him. Also, he thinks I am doing a great job...even though I made him homeless (apparently I booked him at the wrong hotel...but it all worked out...). It was a really long week...but it was good.
Skyler stepped off the back of the insulation truck and stepped on the hose that they blow the insulation with. He heard a tearing noise and thought he broke his foot. He tore some of the ligaments or tendons in his left foot. He is on crutches. His foot is really black and blue... Poor kid.
We had our family pictures on Saturday. We went to Wheeler Park. It is a great place for pictures...but Skyler wasn't thrilled about the amount of walking around that we did due to his crutches. They should turn out really cute. I can't wait. It was really funny...EVERY year except this one...I TELL everyone what color or type of outfit they have to wear. They argue and complain about it...SO this year...I decided to let everyone be in charge of their own little family/self. Tim said..."but Honey, half the fun of family pictures is fighting with you about what we are wearing..." Really??? Almost everyone complained this year about how they wished I would have picked what they had to wear again. Funny...huh!? We will see what happens next year. :) Last year Berlyn was in Amber's tummy and this year Calli was the one with a baby in her tummy. The bigger we get the crazier pictures get and the LONGER they take... :)
Arkansas
8 months ago
3 comments:
I am glad that the new boss is nice. I didn't get a chance to see you at church. If I would have I would have given you a big hug and told you not to put the house up for sale.
Poor Skyler! Tell him we hope he recovers OK!! We actually went to wheeler farm yesterday and took fam pictures too :) They'll probably be posted today!
(o: HaHa pictures are fun! Next year we will have two babies to get to look at the camrea! Haha.
Post a Comment