We were having issues with a river running through our front lawn. It was finally starting to come back...when our lawnmower broke. So we took our lawn mower in for repairs a month ago! We finally got it back tonight...Yeah! I had to take pictures of how long it grew. What a mess.
4 comments:
We want to know if Tim was the one that passed by twice thinking Garry was in distress and then called the cops?
I want help to make my blog look as good as your.
That is really bad! haha! (o: I am glad you finally mowed it... We were embarased to come stay but now that it is mowed how does this weekend sound? haha JK. Bentley is probally the most thankful.
Our yard is that long and we have a working lawn mower. I just never take the time to get out there.
Post a Comment