So we had all of the kids come over for lunch today. Everyone was here but Jake. It was really fun to see them.
Calli and Casey had BIG NEWS! That is right we are going to be grandparents again! :) So...we were all sitting around the table and Tim said isn't Berlyn cute? Don't you want one? Calli said how about May 3rd? Then Calli and Casey just kept looking at Tim. He didn't think they were serious. He looked at them again and Casey was blushing and Calli was smiling really big and he said Are you serious??? We are all so excited for them and us...it is so fun to be grandparents.
Then tonight we went to my brother Bruce's "surprise" 40th Birthday party! It was fun to see everyone and to congratulate him on joining the club...the over 40 club... :) Happy B-Day Bro.
I received the pictures back from Angela a couple of days ago too so I thought I should post some of them here so everyone can see how cute they turned out. I am not sure how to get the slide show to work though...so I will have to try again tomorrow. :(
Arkansas
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment