So we went to the Cardiologist today. The conclusion is that he needs to stop drinking coke or having any caffene at all and lose a few pounds and he should be fine. They said that if he starts having the symptoms again like they were last month to come back in.
So...I get home from a work dinner and what do I find on the coffee table...that's right "a coke!" Is he trying to kill himself??? He was doing so well without it too. He said, "Baby Steps Honey".
The Thallium stress test showed that he doesn't have any blockage in his heart and the symptoms have lessened some since we started all the testing. So they were asking how he is feeling and what he was doing different. The doctor told him to think of coke as sionide. He said they actually give coke to patients in the hospital to make their heart have arithmias. Tim was drinking about 2 - 6 packs a day! That is a lot of coke!!
I told Tim that I love him and want him to be ok! It took me to long to find him and I don't want to lose him now!
Arkansas
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment