Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time Flies!

I can't believe it has been over 2 months since I updated this...

I looked at Amber's blog about our camping trip and thought I should update mine. We had so much fun camping! Not much sleep...but a lot of fun.

Calli and Casey just stayed the weekend with us. They spent a lot of time visiting everyone, but it was fun to visit while they were here. They are coming next weekend for Lyndsay's wedding too. They are adjusting to living in Idaho. Calli starts her new job on Monday.

Jen is getting closer to her due date! August 26th. Her tummy is finally starting to get a little bigger. Skyler and Jen are going to place their baby for adoption. They chose a family and will announce to them on Thursday. They will meet them the next week. They said that I could meet them too. I have been going with them each week to LDS Family Services. It has been really hard and good all at the same time. I am so proud of them. I know they don't understand how hard this will be yet, but I know they will become stronger because of it. I am so grateful that I can be involved in the process and that I can help them in a small way.

Tim is going to the doctor again on Thursday. He went to the doctor on Tuesday last week and the doctor told him that he has had a heart attack. They are not sure when he had it but they are doing more tests. We think we know when he had it. He had a really bad episode a couple of weeks ago. He had to wear an EKG monitor for 24 hours and on Thursday we should find out the results. They will probably send him to a cardiologist.

2 comments:

Marla said...

I miss ya girl. I hope Tim is okay. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Love You!