Sunday, May 11, 2008

No "holy" heart for me...

So I did the stress echo test on Wednesday and they said that my heart looks great. I asked them why I pass out in the shower sometimes then. The doctor said that he thinks it is because my blood pressure is on the low end of normal and that when you get up in the morning your blood pressure drops and then in the shower with the hot water it drops again. Plus I am dehydrated which makes it worse. So I need to get up slower and move around more in the morning before I shower and make sure I drink more water. Otherwise I seem to be very healthy. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TGFT! ♥ Ya!

Marla said...

Vicky, I am soooooo glad. I hope the water and mving around helps. The pass out thing in the shower is scary! Talk to you soon,