So Tim and I serve in the Nursery on Sundays. It is the best! I love watching Tim with the little kids. We have the younger nursery class 18 months to 2 years...we have them until January and then the kids that are 3 yrs old will go to the older class. The kids LOVE Tim! Spencer Gordon ran in today and gave Tim the biggest hug! They love to climb all over him and have him spin them around. Marshall got so dizzy that he couldn't stand up for long. He stood up and fell over 3 times in a row. Cannon was really tired today and so Tim picked him up and sat with him...in minutes he was sound asleep. We only had 9 kids today. Lately we have been having 13-15. I have to say that I took a quick nap before chior practice today.
No comments:
Post a Comment