So I went to the doctor to check on my thyroid and ended up scheduling tests for a stress echo. I might have a small hole in my heart. I am sure that it is nothing, I actually had the same test a couple of years ago, which didn't show anything. I guess we will see...but it still feels like I turned 40 and started falling apart. Tim and Casey gave me a blessing though and I know that everything will be ok.
Last night we got to babysit Berlyn while Matt and Amber went to the Jazz game. She is so sweet. Brittany got to feed her a bottle and burp her. She did great! Jake came over to see her and got to hold her for the first time. He also got a new motorcycle and seems grateful to have wheels again.
Brittany brought us all souviners from New York. She had such a good time! She showed us the pictures that she took and the things she bought and the plays she went to. It was a great experience for her.
Skyler and Jen are doing well. Skyler was without his truck for 2 weeks. He is also grateful to have wheels again. Jen is starting to show and has a cute little belly.
Calli and Casey are doing great. Casey applied for a job in Logan. We will see how that goes for them. They are always busy.
Arkansas
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment