Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finally an update!

I am not very good at keeping this updated. I will have to work on that. I have been so busy.

Tim threw me a surprise birthday party last Saturday. Yes, the big "40". It was really fun and very sweet of him. He is such a wonderful husband. It was fun to see everyone. Thanks to everyone that came.

Tim is still at Tintic High School in Eureka. He is really enjoying being the Principal there.

I am still working at Richmond American Homes. I am starting a business on the side though. I am going to be a party planner. I will do children's theme parties, like princess tea parties. When I get my website up I will have to add it to this page or start another blog for it, since I am so good at this updating thing. :)

Matt and Amber are doing really well. I went to dinner with Amber & Berlyn last night. Berlyn is smiling more now. She is so cute. Matt is giving me some business advice. It has been really helpful.

Casey and Calli are doing great. Calli just got accepted to UVU. She is going into Elementary Education. She is really excited. We are really enjoying having them here with us.

Skyler and Jen just found out that they are having a boy! They are so excited. Jen is due on August 26th. They are doing well.

Jake should be graduating from High School next month.

Brittany is in New York this week with her chior class. She seems to be having a lot of fun.

MiChelle sent me a birthday card with Jayden's picture from his baptism. He has grown so much. He is so handsome. I can't believe that he is 8 already.

I will have to keep this blog updated better, but for now I really need to go and work on my business and get some sleep.

2 comments:

Mike & Traci said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday earlier. So did Tim give you the movie or did he forget?? haha!!! Yes, we will do lunch soon :)

Anonymous said...

Gee Wiz finally an update... JK So Yeah ♥ You!