Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Family Pictures for 2009

We had our family pictures taken October 10th. It was fun and much faster than last year. We realized after that we didn't get as much variety as we have in the past. They are cute and it was fun. Next year we will have to crop in Jake and Casey as they will not be here. Jake will be in Belgium serving a mission and Casey will be deployed to Afganistan for a year in March.



Here is one of the pictures to enjoy. It is taking a long time to load so I will have to post more later. I will also create a new Blog picture with them...but...I hate to replace the current one because Jen isn't in the new ones. I will just have to blog pictures of her when we hang out...like Halloween this year with Dylan. I will post those later too. :)



No comments: