This is for Calli. The other day I got a text that said, "Did you forget your blog password?" To which I replied, "Are you telling me I should post?" Yes it has been months. I am sick today, so I don't feel like doing much...might as well catch up on blogging.
Our house is up for sale, which we have really mixed feelings about. We love the neighborhood and ward. We both are driving to Salt Lake now for work and with all the construction it takes a long time and we are worn out when we finally get home. Hopefully, when the construction is finished it will be better. The other dilema is that Tim makes less now and it will be really hard for us to make it work. I am sure that something will work out if we are supposed to stay here. Tim loves his new job. He is in an elementary school now. He is so good with kids. Work for me is picking up. I am really grateful to still have my job.
Matt & Amber are doing great. I got to watch B for Amber the other day while she got allergy tested. Poor Amber...she is really allergic to weeds. They even gave her an inhaler because it has caused her to have asthma. It was fun to watch B. I drove her to Tim's school so we could meet some of his co-workers. B was really funny and cute. She started to get a fever on the way home. She was cutting her 2 year molers a little early. Poor girl.
We were able to go to Natalie's blessing last weekend. She is getting so big! I am grateful that we get to see her often. It is really fun to have Casey home. It was really fun to hang out with them the other day. I love that we can get together and just hang out.
It is really fun to watch my girls be Mom's. They are both amazing Mom's. I love watching them grow with their girls as much as I love being a Grandma.
Skyler is still working with my brother Mike doing insulation. Work has been really slow for them lately. Dylan is a year old now! We were able to go and see him on his birthday together. He is getting so big! It was fun to see Jen and her Dad. It was really fun to see the Borg's. I am so grateful for how involved they encourage us to be in their lives. They are amazing.
Jake is getting ready to go on his mission to Belgium. It is the Netherlands / Brussells mission. He leaves November 18th. (Tim and I will celebrate our 9th anniversary on that same day.) He seems really excited and will get to speak French.
Brittany is in cosmetology school and LOVES it! We got to hang out with her last weekend. She is so fun and we love any time that we get with her. She is really at that crazy buzy age in her life. She will graduate next year with her cosmetology as well. She is amazing.
I really need to schedule our family pictures. I am going to try to get them scheduled for October so we can do them before Jake leaves. I will make sure to post them when we get them back.
Arkansas
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment