Good Job to my friend Anna, who helped hang the crystals on the chandelier in that room. Anna also gave me my "Pay it forward" gift before we left for the Temple. It was a hand embroidered handkerchief with the Temple on it. I put it in the pocket of my sweater...so I sort of took Anna with me to the Temple. :) Thanks for that beautiful gift Anna! I love you! Did I say it was amazing?
It was wonderful to spend the afternoon in the Temple with my family. We took some pictures in front of this beautiful picture of Jesus at the Stake Center with my phone. We then got on the bus and realized that we could have taken a picture outside in front of the temple. I guess that means we will just have to go back! :)


We met Dad at the church. He braved the scary, snowy roads to join us. Thanks Dad!

We got to spend Valentines Day with Calli too. Casey left for Boot Camp on Monday. :( Calli is doing pretty good. We are all keeping her busy! :)

Here is the first 4th Generation picture with Natalie Lynne... :)

The Porter men in their suits. :)

Then we went to Joe Morley's for some great BBQ! Dad put on this funny wig! I had to get a picture! I love him! He cracks me up.
Tim says he looks like Robert Deniro in this one. "You talkin' to me?" Tim actually gave me my valentines gift on Friday night. I came home from work to a dozen roses and candy hearts. I love you Honey! You are the best! Happy Valentines Day!
We ended the day by going to the Webb's for LOTS of chocolate fondue delights! What a wonderful day!
2 comments:
I am glad we went! It was so much fun!!
I get so excited when I know poeple have gone to my temple. And I am so glad you like you gift.
Post a Comment