Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sandra Bullock

So...for anyone that doesn't know...Tim loves Sandra Bullock! So we went to the movie last night and there were people taking pictures by posters. I told Tim I would take a picture of him with Sandra. He was excited and went over to stand by the poster. He asked if I was ready and then raised his arm up. This is what I got.


We saw the movie "Taken" and told Calli when we got home that she needed to see that movie to find out why we didn't want our kids to go on those school trips to Washington DC and for Britt NY. It was a very intense movie. Very good though.


4 comments:

Drizzle said...

That's a funny picture!!!

Shake-N-Bake said...

John loves Sandra Bullock too! I call her his girlfriend . . . he always knows who I am talking about when I say that though! Very funny pic. I want to go see Taken too . . . I'm worried I won't sleep afterward though!

Jessica said...

Nice Tim, Nice! Vicky my blog is daveandjesgordon.blogspot.com One day I will get around to it again!

humming fun said...

I love it.